Module 1: Storytelling Skills and Competences
The aim of the Storytelling module is to provide basic knowledge related to storytelling, narrative communication and its relevance for business, with a special focus on migrant entrepreneurs.
This module aims to equip the learners with the adequate skills and tools in order to be able to communicate and interact with audiences using a narrative approach (stories).
To achieve those aims, this module covers the following topics:
- Topic 1 – General introduction to Storytelling
- Topic 2 – Use Canvas for Storytelling
- Topic 3 – Where to find a good story
- Topic 4 – Storyboard your story
- Topic 5 – How to channel your story
Storytelling is a crucial competence for improving audience engagement and communication skills in migrant entrepreneurs.
Through storytelling skills they will be able to better communicate their business and lessons learned as a way to disseminate migrants entrepreneurship and social integration through emulation.
The following points will be discussed:
- Storytelling as Buzzword
- Storytelling definition
- Why is storytelling important?
- Why is storytelling important for migrant entrepreneurs?